Nutty Blonde

Monday, March 06, 2006

Fabulous February

Like Willy, I've been on the road again. Except for his penchant for braids and other questionable lifestyle choices, Willy and I are two peas in a pod. OK, maybe....not so much.

BUT, I have been traveling a lot. I performed with two of the most hilarious guys out there; Tim Hawkins and Leland Klassen at The Ultimate Comedy Theater in Minneapolis and hung out with 12 other Christian Comediannes in Nashville. Chonda Pierce was so gracious to open her new home to me & my comedy sistahs from all over the country!There are some hilarious women out there.

Aside from the manna-like abundant provision of Girl Scout Cookies and tons of laughter, Kay DeKalb Smith taught from a neat little book, Red Sea Rules. What a great time of hearing how other people live the Jesus life. Calvin Miller has said that humans have story- shaped minds and I agree. I was blessed to hear other people's stories.

Feel free to leave your story here. It could just make an impact god has for you to make!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home